Last week I said I would:
- Get agreement on a more detailed schedule for the cross product integration plans (not done - there was a change in management team in the other group and so the other manager needed some more time to familiarise herself with the detail of the project before committing)
- Revise the sample chapter for the IBM 2.0 book project. By the middle of the next week I hope to have an updated version ready for review within the team so that we can send to Springer ahead of our commitment at the end of May. (partly done - I have exchanged emails with Gabriela about the changes, but we agreed that she will do the physical typing so I need to wait for her)
- Make a final attempt to agree next steps for Ireland/China exchange program - or else get agreement to drop the proposal (made attempt but not a positive response)
- Start work on the 2010 promotion review process (done - process is under way)
Next Week I will do the following actions:
- Get agreement on a more detailed schedule for the cross product integration plans
- Help run the SWG Ireland All-hands meeting through the new Sametime Meeting Room with AV support to showcase the use of our own technology.
- Help Gabriela to revise the sample chapter for the IBM 2.0 book project.
- Announce that we will drop the proposal for Ireland/China exchange program.
- Complete first pass of the 2010 promotion review process for the more junior bands.