Last week I said I would:
- Get agreement on a more detailed schedule for the cross product integration plans (done)
- Help run the SWG Ireland All-hands meeting through the new Sametime Meeting
Room with AV support to showcase the use of our own technology. (done)
- Help Gabriela to revise the sample chapter for the IBM 2.0 book project (not really done - Gabriela wants to do this draft herself)
- Announce that we will drop the proposal for Ireland/China exchange program (done)
- Complete first pass of the 2010 promotion review process for the more junior
bands (done - but with minimal involvement from me personally)
- Help with the Sametime 8.5.1 project - especially with Linux cleint testing
- Blog internally about experiences using Sametime AV technologies for the All Hands meeting
- Help Gabriela to revise the sample chapter for the IBM 2.0 book project.
- Start the salary review process
- Start the 2010 promotion review process for the more senior bands.